Wednesday, March 12, 2008

A Day with the Girls!

It is always so much fun when mom comes to town! We have decided that she really is a sister but in the preexistance volunteered to be the mother. We all went out to breakfast and solved the world's problems and then went to get pedicures!! Even my great neice,Mattie went with us. My sisters MADE ME get BLUE TOE NAILS! What is up with that? It was so ugly I took them off after a week. I don't care if I get called an old lady...I like my mauve colored nails.

My sisters Julene and Sandy, myself, our mother Marlene and Brittney my neice and her daughter all went. The rule is when you get married you get to come along to saturday morning breakfast sometimes and whatever we decide to do that day. Like shopping or maybe a little shopping or even some shopping or something along the lines of shopping he he he !!

It is great living near family!

4 comments:

stacy said...

so married cousins don't count for saturday fun?!?!?!?! i didn't even know you guys did this! looks like a ton of fun. you girls a so cute.

The Serons said...

I love it. I really need to update mine. I wish that I had all those sisters. There is nothing like them.
I love the "Happy Day" portion the best. My most important lesson in life. I love you friend.

Shelly Hanson said...

yep I agree Karen, the blue is nasty! I can't believe you kept it on THAT long. But how much fun was that day... good for you. I need to see my sister.

Shelly Hanson said...

HELLO!! UPDATE! And email me sometime...hope your doing well
mustangshelly68@comcast.net