Monday, January 28, 2008

Christmas in Arizona

Again my sisters and I goofing off! (In our Christmas Pj's! he he he)

And the boy cousins doing the same


Christmas in Arizona was so much fun! My parents and Uncle Bill and Matt came from California. It has been many years since I had Christmas with my family. We had great food, sang lots of songs, played games, opened PJ's for everyone, laughed, prayed and just goofed off all night. Family is the best!



Mom and Dad and us three girls.
(Still in our PJ's)

3 comments:

MEG said...

yeah! I am your first comment! Post some more soon!

The Dille Family said...

Hi Karen! I just saw your comment on Meg's blog and found you. I am glad to hear you are enjoying Arizona. I know my mom misses you though. I am dying for warm weather...maybe we'll come visit! I love your family picture by the railroad tracks. Rachelle

Shelly Hanson said...

Oh Karen...I need to see your parents...I need to get a hug from Aunt Marlene and Uncle Gordon. Dang, I'm crying now. I knew I should have stopped reading.