Monday, January 28, 2008

SUNSHINE AND FAMILY!


We moved last year to Arizona from Idaho. We lived the first 12 years of our marriage in California and then the last 16 we lived in Idaho. We all got so tired of the long gloomy winters and missed family so we decided it was time for a move south. I miss my Idaho friends so much but I sure love living near my sisters and their families. I also am closer to my parents. I am LOVING living near family. Kirk travels alot and I don't ever feel lonely anymore. Saturday breakfasts with the sisters are fun and theraputic and family dinners with everyone (about 35 people) are a blast. We take turns hosting dinners twice a month. My cousin Stacy also lives here so we get to spend time with her family also. Since we moved here miracles are happining in our family. All the boys are doing great and moving in good directions in their lives. (trust me this is a miracle!) Kirk's job is going well and I am happier than I have been in many years.

2 comments:

Maria del Carmen said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Shelly Hanson said...

Well, I don't what comment had to be deleted but isn't nice that we have the ability to do that when we need to? I've had to do that once when some jerk commented on My Bethany's CHEST! hello?!!!
Anyway, I'm so glad things are better for you guys. I miss being with family too. I don't see us ever getting to move though, so i'm building a family here with my friends and neighbors. That's about as close as I'm going to get i think.

Love you!