Monday, January 28, 2008

Life is Good.


Kirk and I have been married for 28 years and together for 32 years. I was 15 when we fell madly in love and after waiting for him while he served and LDS mission we married and started our family.Life for us has been wonderful and difficult. I believe the greatest happiness we have had is because of our membership in The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. We were taught as youth how to live our lives so that we might be happy. Even the biggest challenges we have experienced have been easier because of our church membership. I am so grateful that I was born into a family that were members of the church and that I married a man who was also a member.
Most of my happiest moments in my life have been within my own family. I always LOVED Family Home Evenings or nights where the whole family was home just being together.I have four GREAT KIDS. Meghan is 27 and married to my favorite son in law(OK my only son in law ever but he is still my favorite!)Mark Durham. They have three darling children, Mark, Chase and Lyssa. Then there is Brian, Taylor and Andrew. I will share more about each of them in future blogs.
I have always loved writing in my journal and so now I hope to make this a kind of journal for me. Be Happy
!

1 comment:

Shelly Hanson said...

Karen!!!!! I'm so excited that you're blogging now! I can't wait for more.

Love and miss you,

Shelly